Dwarf Progress

I have been busy the past three months and really have had no motivation to paint whatsoever. The Holiday season has given me some time to paint some miniatures again and I havent wasted any time in getting things done on my Dwarf army. In the past three weeks I have painted an Anvil of Doom, 14 Hammerers, 9 warriors, a runesmith, and an organ gun with crew. To be fair Dwarfs are really quick to paint in relation to other models and since I want to get armies on the table again, the quality has to be lowered a bit or I wont ever finish anything. Also when it comes to painting metal, I am a complete muppet. Chainmail, nuln oil wash, highlight...done. I have yet to learn the secret to really good metallics, though I think my NMM is pretty decent. Anyway.... models

Anvil of Doom


 Runesmith. The model is a bit bland when it comes to painting it. He basically is just metal and a beard and not much else...



 Battle for Skull Pass warriors. I have one more that needs to be primed and painted but im fresh out of primer. I told myself I wont buy any more primer until I actually need it because I have plenty of primed models that need to be painted. This will hopefully keep me from getting distracted by new projects...



 I actually like the old Dwarf warmachines a lot better than the new ones, especially the organ guns. I have one more organ gun like this to paint.
 I like that the warmachine has wheels, unlike some of the newer Dwarf machines, and I like that it is made of wood....I hate painting metal and a solid metal miniature is not something I look forward too.
 Crew 1

 Crew 2...Pretty majestic what with his beard flowing in the wind.

 
 I also managed to paint 14 Hammerers. (one was finished already) Unfortunately I still need to paint the shields for most of them.





That's all folks. Hopefully I can finish a few more models before the Quarter starts up again and I have no time for miniatures.

Comments

Popular Posts