Thunderers and some war machines

 I decided to put my warmachines on some large square bases to help fit them better in the army and add some more interest to the otherwise dull metal machines.

 The end result is pretty nice I think. It really makes the warmachines look like part of the army.
 I also painted ten thunderers in the past couple days. Finishing a whole unit is really encouraging and basic dwarfs are relatively quick to paint. I have 10 more thunderers and 20 quarrelers to paint among the hordes of other dwarfs I still have left but the army is slowly getting closer to completion Im thinking of making my not so triumphant return to the scene at the release of 9th edition because this army will hopefully be done. At this point that is my goal. Having a fully painted army again I think will inspire me to get some other projects done. And hey, if I finish the Dwarfs, that's roughly 200 models that are finished and I wont have to paint again in the future. My other long term goal is to paint all my armies to such a standard that I wont be tempted to repaint them as I have done so many times before. At the rate Im going, I might be done with all my armies within 10-15 years....

Comments

Popular Posts