Circle Orboros Progress

 I finally got all the models I need for a 35 point Hordes army. Im a complete newby to the game so I pretty just bought models I liked the look of and models that would fit into 35 points. This army has been three years in the making and ive started painting it. I like te look of circle orboros and their tharn units are really cool I think so thats what I chose.

 For the bases i used a mix of dark and medium green flock with some small Birch leaves/seeds as they are the perfect scale for leaves on miniatures bases.
 I airbrushed the Warpwolf skin and it turned out better than I could have hoped for being my first time making shaded skin with an airbrush.
 The Gorax is sort of just a simple grey so I added some painted handprints to his body.
 Probably my favorite circle unit, the Tharn Bloodtrackers just look cool. I dig the warrior woman feel and the throwing spears so I had to include them in the army. I have 10 plus Miranda though for now im only using 6 and Miranda.


 I like the look of Kromac as a caster so he was my choice. In adding to this army in the future I think Ill stick with the Tharn theme though I do like the idea of the constructs and I already have a Wold Guardian kicking around in a box.
The Sentry stones were quick to paint up and they turned out all right. I hate painting stone so it was a bit of a struggle. I just cant get stone to look natural.

Hopefully Ill have the army done withing the month! Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts