Repainting the High Elves

 I started painting some high elves I had for fun in the hopes that I would be inspired to paint the rest of the army. i have a fully painted High elf army but they were painted quickly and the theme is more dirty. I want to have a more regal looking high elf army in the traditional colors. In addition, I want to try out NMM across the whole army since I dont like painting metals usually and the army provides a good opportunity for NMM. The NMM I am using is much more stripped back and quick but the end effect is nice I think and will look good across the whole army.
 I started off by painting Tyrion and silver helms because that was teh only unit that never got painted with the last army and my hobby goal for the moment is to only paint models that arent already painted until I get rid of my ungodly backlog of miniatures.

 Thus far I have made it through Tyrion and 3 silver helms, which took me about 2 weeks to do. Hopefully I will have more time over the summer and I can revisit the army again in full.



Comments

Popular Posts