Super Dungeon Explore Mk 2

One of my first posts was of some Super Dungeon Explore miniatures I had painted. I took sort of crappy pictures and now that I am back into painting SDE, I wanted to get some better photos up. I have both the base set and Caverns of Roxor to paint. Once I finish I will definitely be getting the Von Drakk Manor box and also the new expansion whenever that comes out....probably Christmas time?
 Treasure Chests. The aesthetic of Super Dungeon Explore lends itself well to non-metallic metal and it is the perfect chance for me to practice with NMM.
 Here are just 2 of the 5 treasure chests plus 2 Boo Booties that come with the game.
 The Druid.

 Riftling Rogue

 Dwarf

 Paladin
 Ranger
 Ember Mage... My first ever Chibi Paintjob

 Kobalds
 Flingers
 Knucklehead from above
Gouger

Comments

Popular Posts