Wyrmling and Kobald

Well The kobalds were really killing me so I decided to take the easy way out. The Dragon Spawner is made up of 7 miniatures so its a relatively quick finish and I can show some progress. I painted a wyrmling first as I really like the model and it seemed pretty straightforward. I gave him a red scheme to kind of match the artwork but as many of the game's miniatures tend to be red, Im planning to paint the other baby dragons in some different colors.


 I also finished and Ironscale that has been neglected for several months.
 The shield was pretty fun to paint and the NMM on it was a really quick job. Not the best in the world but pretty good for how long I spent on it I think.
 My only gripe is that I didnt get enough definition in his head covering. Well I will fix that on the next one....


Comments

Popular Posts