Coftryan Tank: Part III

 Here we go! finally completed the Coftryan Tank. To be fair it still needs a bit of stowage on top where I made a space for it, but when I am back in the States I can use some bits for that. Overall I am really happy with how the final product came out. I have never done a project like this with plasticard before. The only other sheet styrene project I have done was a set of galloper guns for my dogs of war army. I think the overall result is suitable for the Quar universe.




Next up on the boards is to resupply on some styrene and start work on another quar universe project. I think that before I make another tank, this time for the Crusaders, I will do something a little different to keep from getting bored. Perhaps a self propelled gun that can be used as an objective in games.

Comments

Popular Posts