Dreadfleet: Part 2

I managed to finish the Skabrus after a week's break from hobbying. I dont have much to say about it so I'll let the pictures do the talking.






Overall I am pleased with the result and look forward to using it in games of Dreadfleet. The model is really sweet and was a treat to paint.

Here is the next ship on the agenda. This is also my favorite ship from dreadfleet. All of the ships look awesome and I love each one, but this one really appeals to me. Its simple(compared to the other ships) but looks great.

Also, I made up another base using the flock to see how it looks on larger bases. This base in particular is for the Island of Blood Griffon. Anyway. Just a little hobby update. Hopefully I will make some good headway into miniatures this week but I never end up getting as much done as I'd like...

More to Come.

Comments

Popular Posts