First Flames of war infantry team

Well I finished the first team of my Flames of War force and it took longer than I thought. 15mm miniatures? how long could that take? 15 minutes per base? yeah right..All told this team took me about 2 hours. I think I can finish teams in the future way way way more quickly. I had to figure out the colors I was going to use and got off to a very slow start. Also I had to wait for a wash to dry which took some time. And to top it all off I was intermittently working on other painting projects at the same time. I think future teams will go much more quickly especially if I batch paint them. 


It is really hard to show detail at such small scale with photographs but I assure you, the colors are layered to a high standard. I also was pleased with the base as on such a small scale, the grass tufts actually become bushes and large shrubs rather than small clumps of grass.

And to show some perspective here. The guy on the left is a 28mm chaos cultist...not a giant. These minis are very small.

1 Down, 8 to go

Comments

Popular Posts