Vostroyans


I FINALLY finished my first platoon for my Vostroyan army (take 2). Now ive got an HQ choice(command squad), a minimum strength platoon and a chimera done. It only took me two months.... I had the whole army painted but I wasnt satisfied with my painting from 3 years ago so I obviously had to redo the whole army as its my favorite 40k army... At this point, I have exactly 1/3 of the infantry I own for this army painted. I can run 6-7 10 man infantry squads depending on loadout with support from weapons teams either within units or as separate heavy weapons squads. I am much happier with the aesthetic of the army this time around really prefer the green coats over the red I had before.

In painting them this time around I deliberately kept the paint scheme simple because from much past experience I can tell you that trying to go all out painting on a large model count army stretches me way past my limits. I wanted them to look good on the table top and look pretty good close up and I think Ive achieved that goal.

Ill let the pictures do the talking.

                                      








We shall see how long it takes me to make more progress on this army. Ive got a lot of painting projects and not enough time for it all. 



Comments

Popular Posts