Hobby Update

I have a smattering of miniatures I recently finished that are from a variety of projects im working on. Rather than put a different post I decided to lump them into one mega-awesome post.
First up is the second team for my US Paratroopers platoon. The Bazooka team. This one was the obvious choice for making progress because there are only 2 men on the base rather than the usual 4. But hey...I finished another team.

Next up are two chaos cultists to join their pal who I finished a week or two ago. This guy was predominantly skin and he took a long time to paint.




Cultist number three also took a ridiculously long time to paint and I have no idea why. Im happy with the end results on both of them though. I kept his colors drab with the spot bright colors being his skin and the leather hes got on pouches and his boots



And the three musketeers all ready to get shot down by some space marines.

I finished a dreadfleet cog! This one took me probably 20 minutes to paint and the most time consuming part was obviously the freehand on the sail.

Heldenhammer work in progress. I've got a long way to go on this one.

And Ive made some more progress on Marco Colombo. I dremeled out his base and put some putty to create some variations in height

This undeground portion will have some water effects at the bottom.


And then I added some dirt when it all hardened. This time I wanted some larger bits in the mix to create more variation in rock size.


Once I paint hte base I will add some greenery to give Marco some jungle to inhabit.
Next up is to prime him and start airbrushing the base!

Stay tuned

Comments

Popular Posts