Dark Vengeance: Part 2

I just finished painting the Dark Angels that come with Dark Vengeance. The details on each model and the diversity among the range on miniatures is refreshing and made them a joy to paint.


Deathwing Terminators. I was really happy with how the bone colored armor turned out. Their weapons contrast nicely with the armor and give a bit more warmth to them.

Close up of the chainfist. Gotta love the chainsaw glove.

Ravenwing Bikers

Here is the Captain. I tried a new technique(for me) on the sword and was quite happy with it for a first go.

Back side

Here is the poor chaplain. Torn to pieces for ease of painting. I wanted to do this guy last as a reward for finishing everything else. So far I have not been disappointed with the model. The detail is crisp and dynamic and I really dig the smoke coming out of his backpack's exhaust. 

Here is Seraphicus's helmet, which is the only part of the model that is finished.

Next...On to the Chaos Renegades!

Comments

Popular Posts