Thunder of Hooves: Rohan



I wanted to post my Rohan army that I finished a long time ago. My favorite scenes in the Lord of the Rings are when the Rohirrim charges into the enemy with thousands of horsemen. My favorite "faction" in the Lord of the Rings is Rohan. It only made sense for me to get Rohan when I started playing the Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game. (such a long name) I quite like the rules set and getting the chance to command my favorite characters and armies from the books and movies was too much to pass up.

I give you my humble Rohan force. Lots of horses obviously and a good amount of foot infantry to fill out the force. Rohan is by no means a powerhouse faction in the game but I love having masses of cavalry and I obviously love the look of the faction.

Here is everything I have for the army. The army was painted rather quickly so no one model looks amazing but as a cohesive force and from a table top distance they look quite good I think.

Some horsemen

Infantry

Here is everything laid out by type. The bottom is the heroes, up from there are the Royal Guard, and above that is the rest of the army equipped with either bows, throwing spears, or hand weapons

Charge!




Comments

Popular Posts