A Little Different

Not miniatures but still a hobby.

Well there has been something eating up my hobby time and it is another hobby. If I have time for myself you will either find me hobbying with miniatures games or playing guitar. I had the bright idea to make a guitar from nothing and this is the result of my tinkering.

A fully functional electric guitar modeled after the Fender Telecaster complete with vintage style bridge and pickups for that classic rock guitar sound. I did everything on it from shaping the neck from a piece of maple, to soldering the electronics. I am extremely pleased with how it turned out and how it sounds.
The neck is maple with rosewood fretboard and headstock inlays. The body is made of Alder and everything is finished with several coats of Tru Oil. Pickups are Fender Vintage style Telecaster Pickups.

The Head

Vintage Style Bridge with brass saddles

The controls all chromed out

The back side


Neck shot. 


Comments

Popular Posts