Dwarf Update


I managed to get some more work done on my Dwarfs this week and I painted 10 warriors.  Above you can see the 5 I painted from the old Battle for Skull Pass Starter Set. These models turned out pretty good I think. (Especially compared to the God-awful paint scheme I had before on them. 

Back side

Here are 5 great weapon warriors to add to the infantry block I already made progress on. Im up to 18 great weapon warriors ready for action.

Close up on one.

For the snow I use Baking soda mixed with PVA glue and water, followed by a sprinkling of baking soda on top to create the look of fresh powder. I haven't had problems with baking soda yellowing over time as I have models I based over 2 years ago with white baking soda still. Some people have online have complained about baking soda yellowing but I think the key to keeping it white is to avoid putting too much water in the PVA-baking soda mixture and to avoid putting anything on top of the bases that might have oils or dyes in it. (ie mini leaves, plant matter, etc)

Up next is a slayer or two to add to the 3 Ive painted.

Comments

Popular Posts